Saturday, October 31, 2009

Butt Question!!! Please Answer Quickly!!! Only home for a few minutes?

I have hemeroids and the applicator broke for my medicine. I applied in with my finder one day. Starting at the entrance tube to my butt, about 2 - 3 inches in i noticed a wall. The tube continued upwards from here. Is this wall normal?

I worry a lot and it would be nice if some one could answer this fast for me.
Answer:
Yes, it's normal. Relax, my friend.
Drinking lots of water; decreasing your red meat consumption %26 increasing your fruit %26 veggie intake will help a lot with hemmorhoids.
umm i wouldn't ask then on the internet!! go c a doctor or somethin!
USE TUCKS AND CALL IT A DAY!
i saw your other question, but im sorry i just dont know the answer thats probably why other people aint answered, all i can say is look on google, im sorry :o(
Most likely you were feeling internal hemorrhoids. These are treatable. Go see a proctologist for this.
i dont know but i do know that sticking your finder up your butt is a bad idea...
I wouldn't worry about it as long as you can deficate (poop) without a problem.
It's your anal cherry. You need to go get it taken care of.
yes it is normal
your inside wall is sollen
buy preration h/ suppository
ask a butt doctor lol
i think you should see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment