Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are u afraid to have a heart attack in any point of ur life?

r we afraid of having heart attack and die instantly
Answer:
yeah i am, all my grandparents had a heart attack, my father had a heart attack and mother has many heart problems..

none of them were overweight and all exercised, (except my dad, who was a alcholic).....

so yeah im pretty worried about it!
No, I am taking action to prevent that today. I exercise and try to eat healthy. I stay active by playing with my dog, taking walks, etc. I also will start taking a multi-vitamin soon. Also, serious heart problems don't seem to run in my family. Even if it does, I know that I will be able to survive one. You just have to take precautions and stay attentive to your body's needs.
Yes, and that is why last year I took a hard look at myself and my family medical history and decided to take action. A lot of people in my family, including me have high blood pressure. There is a lot of diabetes and heart disease in my family. My youngest aunt had a heart attack at age 42. Since last May, my blood pressure has gone down, my cholesterol has gone down from 400 to 163 and have lost 50 lbs. I just want to prolong my life, for my children and myself.
Not really most people die when their heart stops beating, regardless of where they are or what day or what time it is as opposed to dying accidentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment