Sunday, October 25, 2009

Arent baths disgusting?

You sit in your own filth. How nasty is that? All that nasty dirt and dead skin your sitting in. SICK.
Answer:
I agree, i get pretty grossed out by having a bath 2. So usually i'll have a shower first, and then a shower after wards hahah.

Think of having a bath but in a larger scale, and with more people - swimming pools!! Also really gross!!
no I love them I sit in them for hours and read.
I agree, showers are the way to go
Yes, I completely agree. The same goes for swimming pools.
THAt kINDA nasty yo... so dat y i take showers only... whirpools are nice for after the big football game and then i take the shower acvtualyl u take rthe showe b4 the bath so it clean...

keep it gangsta homie
They aren't disgusting. Your sitting in your own filth if you take a twelve hour bath. If you sit in there for like 30 minutes, it's relaxing.
Ya know, the way some people stink, I wish they would take a bath, it could only be "Better" !
I don't think so.
Yes ,you would be washing your face in the same water your but is in.
i never even considered that, so to me its not disgusting
I'm right there with ya. They are sticky and weird feeling.I HATE IT!!!!!
Yeah, you're wallowing in your own filth... like a pig. It's right up there next to touching someone's nasty, sweaty feet after they've been at work all da.y
well i hate baths but not becuase they could are dusgusting - which i never though about be4. i juat hate them because how in the world could eople lay in a bathtub or whatever for 30+minutes. no sound-maybe a radio. i can never do that. whenevr it gets os quiet or calm my mind begins to race and i think of every litle thing. i hate baths. i have a jacuzzi in my hous that i vae only used once in my entire life.
well if you think about it yeah maybe they can be but they are also relaxing thats why i take them. if you like takeing bath but dont like the thought of sitting in your own filth then try doing what i do. after my bath i take a quick shower and wash real quick to feel extra clean.
I think it is pretty gross looking around in the water seeing specs of dirt every where. I think baths are relaxing, but looking around at all the filth. EWWW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment