Sunday, October 25, 2009

Before having a bath i noticed how skinney i was, and that i could see my bones and rib cage. why is this?

i could see my bones, rib cage, even round the sides , also my hip bones stick out.
Answer:
It sounds like you may have an eating disorder and not know it. Eat nutritious foods and you'll look better. This is really the time to act. You might have done damage to your heart and other organs by not eating. I don't mean to be mean dear, I'm worried about you.
you have little muscle and body fat.
This reminds me of Mr. Puniverse....No offense.
Like what was said before, you have little body fat and little muscle, so your bones stick out. Do you know your BMI(body mass index)? If its too low, you may need tp gain some weight.
Otherwise, work out alittle and gain some muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment