Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bloated no matter what I eat????

I don't know what's wrong with me, but no matter what I eat, I get bloated. Even if it's not greasy or dairy product. What could this be? (I'm not pregnant, and I've never had any surgeries)
Answer:
Are you drinking enough water? This can cause the body to feel bloated. It could honestly be several things, but if you're not in any serious pain then start by drinking more water.

It could also be caused by you eating too quickly. Try focusing on how quickly you eat. Most people don't really realize just how fast they eat, especially if it's all they are used to. Make sure you're taking your time with each bite you take. A lot of people say to chew around 30 times before swallowing, but counting each time you chew can become daunting and quickly ruin an enjoyable meal. The best way to focus on your chewing without counting is just to chew until the food is a consistent texture in your mouth. If you still have huge chunks of food mixed with a smooth blended texture, then keep chewing. Once the bite of food is all the same texture, along the lines of let's say a thick paste, then it's okay to swallow the food.

If it still isn't getting better, then I suggest going to the doctor.

I wish you the best!
It could be your gallbladder so I suggest you go see your doctor. You need to anyway.
read this
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases...
Have you considered a problem with your gallbladder? That is one of the signs of the gallbladder not working properly. One suggestion would be to take digestive enzymes before you eat and see if that helps.
If you don't think it's your diet; is your anxiety level high? It could be hormonal; when was your last OBGYN check up? This should be addressed by a Doctor. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment