Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bach's rescue remedy ???

has anyone tried this product ? i,ve just bought a bottle as a friend of mine recommended it , i am unsure of the dosage , could anyone that uses it let me know please , and what do you think of it ?
Answer:
As a Homeopath, whenever I have prescribed it has always brought relief to the patient, very effective and totally safe to take. For complete information on Bach's Flower Remedies check these sites out(very informative) :-
http://www.homeoinfo.com/08_non-classica...
http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/remedie...
http://www.bachfloweressences.co.uk/...

Take Care and God Bless !
it should say on it - think it's a couple of drops when needed / a spray. it's really good stuff, makes you all calm and confindent xxx

(or you can put it in water %26 drink it - check the label)
I believe the dosage is on the bottle, but I think it is a few drpos, but I have not used it in a long time. It does work, and it works quite well. Good luck!
i swear by it did you get the spray or drops? if the spray then use it on your tongue if you know you will be going or doing something that makes you stress you cant over do it! if its the drops put some in a small bottle of water and sip it through out the day
i use mine for panic attacks as i struggled to get out the door but it worked for me
(i know people say its the placebo effect but to be honest if it works for me i dont care if its all in my head or not)
I took 4 drops of Rescue Remedy last night (for the 1st time) and was amazed. I felt positive results (sense of calm, sharper concentration, yet relaxed) I also slept so well and had wonderful lucid dreams--waking up refreshed for the first time in weeks. Having had "proof" of its efficacy, I am compelled to find out, and try out, more about Dr Bach's flower essences. Truly a miracle!
I used 4 drops in 250 mls of water then sipped the water for an interview it did work very well. I used it again to fly and put 6 in for flying.
I've used it for years. The dosage on the bottle is 4 drops to 1/4 cup cool water. It's even safe for use on pets, according to Cat Fancy magazine.
It's a homeopathic remedy - basically an almost infinite dilution of some essential oils extracted from flowers. In fact it may be so dilute that it contains no actual active ingredient, just a carrier. According to Wikipedia the carrier is brandy, but I don't know if that's true As such there is no maximum dose; use as much as you like. If you think it's going to help you it probably will. If you don't believe it, then it probably won't. That's the placebo effect for you.
its 4 drops on the back of the tongue or in water and sip it
yes it does work well i used it for my driving lessons and test AND WORKED VERY WELL, YES I PASSED !!! (lol)and have used it on my 11 year old son when very aggitated (ADHD)
The product does work. I use 3-4 sprays, it doesn't taste very nice, but it does work and really calms you down in times of stress.

Good luck
I have used this at times of stress or anxiety, usually before exams at A-level altho it tells you something like 2 drops on the tongue i usually took about 10...slight overdose of it but it's not harmful and I always found it helped abit. Even though some people will argue it's "all in the head" with such herbal remedies...so what if it is?! As long as it works, that's all that matters. Best of luck x
i had it about ten mnutes ago, a mate of mine brang it round....and am not sure that i feel anything if i am honest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment