Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baygon!!!!!!?

I have 2 questions:

1)My father sprayed baygon in our kitchen, does the poison wear off by 9 hours?

2) he also sprayed baygon in my room, but its just a small amount and away from my bed. and i cant go anywhere outside cpz its like 10 pm here
Answer:
open your window and get some fresh air in the room. and don't breath it in. Use a mask. sleep on the couch. I'm sure if you read the label you will see a list of chemicals in it.
It has been widely debated whether or not insecticides are hazardous to human health. I am certainly not an expert but I would avoid it if possible. If you see the effect it has on an insect you wouldn't want it tocome into contact with your nervous system - just in case! The toxins can apparently be removed by thorough washing of the area sprayed. I would also ventilate the room. Of course insects also spread disease.
The following site may be helpful:
http://www.mouthshut.com/review/baygon_s...
here are some excerpts:
芦芦 DISADVANTAGES 禄禄(of Baygon)
While I admit that it is highly effective, we have switched over to mats/coils/liquidator options. Why?
Firstly, because it is highly poisonous and however much you take care you don鈥檛 know when and how you may land spraying it on foodstuffs and the risk is way too high if you have babies/kids in the house.
Secondly, the spray will ultimately settle on the ground and make your floor look oily calling for further floor cleaning. This is again also related to the first point as ultimately the floors, walls or any region that you spray the liquid, it forms a poisonous layer on it - dangerous isn鈥檛 it?
It can cause headache, giddiness, nausea, vomitting, lacrimation, salivation, diarrhoea. Now I am sure I have hammered the nail right in.

芦芦 OVERALL 禄禄
While it鈥檚 disadvantages weigh much more than the benefits and I don鈥檛 recommend it for mosquitoes, I can鈥檛 but help saying that it is the best solution when it is cockroaches you are targeting. I leave the recommendation to your judgement.
Baygon is great stuff, but it's not good for you. Stay out of the room at least until you can't smell it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment