Saturday, October 31, 2009

Best deoderant for sensitive skin?

I have had recurrent breakouts under my arms... I need to switch my deoderant.... No antipersperant, just doeoderant.
What is a good product to use that will be a little nicer on my skin?
Answer:
I have sensitive skin too all over my body (but no eczema); my underarm area is no exception so I use Dove deodorant IN A ROLL-ON format (make sure it's not a spray deodorant)!

Look for the Baby Powder Fresh scent; it's the best one out there.

100% sure!

It works wonders on me, makes me smell delicious %26 will NOT irritate your sensitive skin, I promise!

Good luck %26 let me know how well it works for you, okay sweetie?

Take care!
I have eczema and i used to use old spice deo until it started causing a rash....now i use an unscented naural organic deo..it doesnt have a smell but it works good and now i dont have rashes under my arms

No comments:

Post a Comment