Saturday, October 31, 2009

Butt Question. Answer Quickly please?

Ok
This is not meant to be gay or anything. I just have a concern and would like an answer.

When entering the butt, ill call it the tube, after passing the scipters or whatever they are does the tube continue upward.

so what im saying is does the "tube" go in a few inches and meet a wallish body form and then continue upwards?

I have hemerroids and one day i applied my cream with my finger because i lost the applicator (i bought a new one) and so i used my finger to apply it. I went in maybe 3-4 inches and noticed a wallish form and that the "tube" continues upward.

Is this normal?

What is the wallish thing?
Answer:
Yes it's normal. The large colon twists and turns before straightening for the big exit. This turn is one reason a regular colonoscopy can examine only the first four to six inches of the colon.
omfg f@g. thats what u deserve. penises belong in vaginas.

btw reported u for adult content!
Ok, I'm not entirely sure, but I think that's normal. Your intestines are connected to your colon so imagine that running up from the ...'tube'...is a very long rope all compressed to fit into your body. There are also other organs and bones as well, so it's probably just tissue that feels somewhat firm to the touch due to all the compression. If it really makes you nervous, see a doctor about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment