Saturday, October 31, 2009

Best way to stay awake without loud music?

I have to write a lab report and a huge english paper. I have to pack for a week's trip to europe too. It is 12:47 am. I'm falling asleep!! I neeeeeed to get everything done or else I never will!
Answer:
You'll need coffee or a sports energy drink. It worked for me when I was studying for my finals. All my tests were unfortunately scheduled in one single day! Get out of ByeDR.com right now and concentrate on your paper. Good luck!
try some ecstasy...no im jk....coffee? and staying off yahoo =]
Caffeine of course! and lots of water and carbs. Also by drinking lots of water you will have to pee more, which keeps you awake
coffee energy drinks, FOOD!
Keep eating some sweet with a gap of 15 20 minutes.
NOOOO DONT TAKE CAFFEINE unless you want the down fall after it wears off.. try somethings like a video game or a shower. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment