Sunday, October 25, 2009

Asthma problems?

I moved from Florida to Denmark, EU about 3 years ago. Due to the climate change I developed asthma. I have an inhaler, but at the moment I am out. I'm having trouble sleeping, all I do is wheeze wheeze wheeze. Any suggestions on what I can do to calm it down? It's better when I sit up, I even tried putting a folded blanket under my pillow, but then I get a neck ache. Heeelp!
Answer:
First off you need to get another albuterol inhaler. In the meantime you can drink iced tea. Caffeine actually has a drug called theophylline in it which is used to help dilate airways.
Check into lavender essential oil. Read up on it.
try a humidifier. it might bring it to a more humid atmosphere that your used to. plus you can add medicine, and scents to it.

i have asthma and sometimes it helps.

also try puttin the rolled up blanket more under your sholders and prop your head to match so you dont have neckaches cause the theres no strain there.

good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment