Sunday, October 25, 2009

Being in the computer for too long?

I have three days off from school. I spend these three whole days in the computer, taking my exams on reviews for tests, being on ByeDR.com on my break time and watching movies on my free time.

Is this bad for my health?
Answer:
well..actually I have the same problem..I spend tons of hours infront of the comp..I recommend that when you stand up from the computer...which actually you should do it like every hour..strecth a little, move your shoulders. Also try looking other places around the house...not just the screen. Actually if you don't do any exercise at all in these three days...you could get fatter.
There has been study into 'Internet addiction' as a possible health issue. As for physical issues...dry eyes, seizure risk (for epileptics), wrist or back pain from typing too long or leaning in a hunched position to read the screen, etc.
I use to play online video games a lotttt.. thank god i stopped..

but neways, i've developed upper back problems from it and now if i write or type for too long, my wrist kills and i need like a 2 hour rest :-/

it sucks if you're really addicted like i was. dont get too addicted man, like the above person said.. stretch and get some excersise
now such time when a lot of people spend time in front of computer or tv too long... of course it's not good for health but you (and we all) should take rest in every 20-30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment