Sunday, October 25, 2009

Been sick for a long time now?? What is it?

Ok I have been sick for almost 2 months now. When I say sick it sounds bad, but its more like stuffy, runny nose, congestion, head cold kinda sick. Some days its bad and others its just barely there. Its always worse in the morning. I went to the hospital becuase I was having chest pains and I thought it was bronchitis but the Dr. said the cartildge around my heart was inflammed and that it was common with young women, he prescribed me something and that was it. Nothing about the cold. Is there any suggestions? Does any else have this? Im getting married in 2 weeks and I dont wan to be sick, Im already stressed enough and feeling sick on top of it doesnt help. I dont have insurance and at this point Im broke! Any suggestions of what I should do from home?
Answer:
MY FRIEND HAD THE SAME PR0BLEM . SHEWAS SICK F0R LIKE THREE M0NTHS I THINK Y0U SH0ULD G0 T0 THE D0CT0R 0 N MY FRIEND.. SHE JUS KEPT GETTING MEDICINE N IT NEVER W0RKED AFTER LIKE THREE M0NTHS IT JUS ST0PPED SHE NEVER WENT T0 THE D0CT0E S0 TRUST ME N G0 T0 THE DOC. IS THE BEST THING U CAN D000.
Your mind is overloaded with a strange feeling.Meditate for 30 minutes.Take long walk early morning.
STRESS! It will blow your immune system away.You need to relax..This junk is going around.Maybe with the big life changes you are facing you are not getting enough rest and your body is worn out...Take a day and just relax.Lay on the couch,watch T.V.dONT ANSWER THE PHONE JUST REST A DAY.
You really should go to a doctor and see if some sort of payment plan can be worked out (you'll want to work out the details of that ahead of time, before you see the doctor). You may very well be suffering from allergies or something that a course of antibiotics may get rid of in no time. And too, with an upcoming wedding, the extra added stress may be prolonging your illness. Do the usual - plenty of fluids, plenty of vit. C and zinc, plenty of rest, etc.
well, I know what you mean, I have had the same problem this year. my best guess is that you have some sort of virus. you could be catching it over and over again? anyway, mine finally went away. Drink lots of orange juice and if you can, take some vitamin supplements. It had never happened to me before either, so I know how you feel.
Try this. Hot shower with one of those Vicks Vapor Rub shower soothers. If you can't afford to buy those just get a jar of Vicks Vapor Rub, it's cheap. Put a little into some kind of container and put in shower with you. At night, only when ready for bed and can cover up rub on chest and put on white-only white-t-shirt, but not anything made of flannel. Plain cotton would be best. Hope this helps you. I've used this for my kids(all grown now)and myself for many years.
i have the same thing. i finally went to the doc and he prescribed an inhaler. he said that i had coughed and blown my nose so much that i had basically over stressed my innards, and the inhaler is to reduce the inflammation, so the coughs could be productive in getting rid of the bad stuff. i thought he was nuts, but tried it, dam, it worked...so, i also kept up my vitamins, vit c and drank more water, it is not all gone yet, will be a week tomorrow, but it is 95% gone...who would have thought....
best of luck, feel better..the meditation idea is good too, as i am sure you are under lots of stress..
ok, sweetie, you need to think FOOD ALLERGY. Read more about it on my blog if you like http://360.yahoo.com/profile-8un2kqu5fqc... Inflamed cartilage is NOT NORMAL in young women. Undiagnosed allergy is the root of many unexplained illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment