Saturday, October 31, 2009

Best time to shower? please read on..........?

My girl showers in the night, which I think is disgusting as she leaves the house without cleaning herself (except teeth) I Shower in the morning as I can't leave the house with washing my body. We鈥檙e at a stale mate who is right?
Answer:
Sometimes shower at night because I know I will be hellishly late in the morning and won't have time. That is if I go to bed late and have to be up early, like 6.30am
morning
its a matter of preference, there is no right and wrong time to feel clean.
personally I do night and morning, but hey Im suppa doopa clean :)
eeeewwwwwww....... you get in to bed all dirty?!!? ICK! She's only dirty 'cause she's sleeping next to you!!

I'm only kidding... it's not going to matter either way. American's shower too much, to each their own... as long as you don't smell or look dirty.
Neither of you is right, it is personal preference
Whatever be glad she showers at all some folks take 2 showers a day
I don't like showering at night. I need to be CLEAN and FRESH when I leave the house in the morning.

Eww....you sleep and your HOO-HOO is all musty and your hair is all flat.

Nasty.
The best thing to do is shower twice, once in the morning, once in the evening. But you should shower in the morning - it keeps you fresh ad clean.
She should take a bath at night and a shower/hair wash in the morning. You should not go to bed unwashed as it lead to "backne" (that's back zits according to Queer Eye) and it's GROSS for the lovin'. She should not go to work all stinky from bed, but I am betting since she's a female she probably does not get as sweaty and yukky at night as a guy.
Its personal reference really, everyone is different!

I have to shower before going to bed and waking up in the morning, nothing worse than a sweaty betty lol!!!
i dont think either of you is right or wrong....everybody has their own way of doing things....some like to shower at night, other in the morning....i personally dont like to leave the house if i haven't taken a shower because i feel gross but my fiancee always takes one at night because he works 2nd shift and that is when he gets home....but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and behavior......if it bothers you that much why dont you suggest taking a shower together in the morning and maybe that will get her into the habit of doing it in the morning as well.
i agree with you, i HAVE to shower in the morning even if it meens being late but guess people are different, just got accept it-like it or lump it xxx
DO BOTH AND BE HAPPY AND CLEAAAN... I Do Both And I'm an A* Student
It IS a personal preference but she might just be being practical.

My boyfriend (and I guess most men) can shower, eat and leave the house in 20mins.

If I shower in the morning I need at least 45mins.... And thats if i dont care if my hair looks rubbish (otherwise an hour).

SO she might just value her sleep!!
My husband and I both take our showers in the morning.
I personally think that when you have been in bed all night you are smelly in the morning, I mean there are the night sweats and the smell of bed to consider ( unless you change your sheets every night). Showering in the morning makes you smell fresh for the day but it prevents you spending an extra 5 mins in bed. Loads of people prefer to shower at night though. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this question just each persons opinion. Morning shower is my preference.
in the morning. no point showering at night then lying in a warm bed if you dont shower in the morning. you just wont be fresh.
Oh wow,....... you wash EVERY day !!!!
I shower any time I feel like it.
i wash myself in a tin tub once a month...i smell like roses on a summer evening.......true
Compromise, shower together night and morning!! More fun, and you'll both be clean.....though possibly late for work!!!
Shower twice a day problem solved .
Personallly i take one in the morning and one at night then you stay fresh all the time.xx
Easy, shower when you get up, makes you nice and fresh when you start the day %26 shower before bed, relaxes you and makes you feel nice and nice to be with as you slip under the covers.
if she showers at night, then she be clean by morning..I think!!
I think you're being a little too conscientious. Maybe one gathers dirt etc during the day so by night u'd need a shower. But having said one might sweat during the night (I don't sweat but some people do). So I agree with everyone, you're both right, %26 it's a matter of preference.
I shower at night... id hate to go to bed with all the dirt from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment