Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you choosing abstinence?


Answer:
Yes, it wasn't until I stopped drinking that I realised how much it had been ruling my life. I didn't even think I had a drinking problem and I only stopped to help my significant other stop. Being completely alcohol-free now, I feel so much more positive, more energy and more life. The few times I've tried drinking lately, I've felt the effects come on after the first drink whereas before I would need a few drinks and not notice getting drunk until I definitely was.

Abstinence - its my choice. Are you choosing abstinence? If so, what from?
yea
Yes, its a fool who gives away the milk..because who would buy the cow if the milk was free?
no i was 17 when i had my daughter and i do not regret it she is the love of my life and i have proved to everyone that just because i had a baby early, does not make me stupid !!!!
Yes from alcohol and I've never felt better, all those years I wasted waking up on a weekend with a thumping head and sick to the stomach what a waste of time, I'd def recommend.
yes ma'am

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment