Saturday, October 31, 2009

Board, depressed, sad?

im boerd coz ive done everything in my area a million times, depressed about my stupid fat nose and sad about the fact my suposedly best friend was a cow
trying to ruin my life.
any ideas about things i can do to make me feel a bit better? dont say i need to go 2 a therapist or i have depresion or something, its just that im a teenager with mood swings and this faze is bound to pass soon but i just want to keep my spirits up until it does pass.
plz help xxx :(
Answer:
You sound like your in a rut that you need to break out of.
If I was in a rut and needed help what would you suggest I do to break out of it?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Now go and take your own advice.

Your so called friend sounds like a "Toxic Friend" They are bad news. For something to do and pass the time you can take the "Toxic Friend " quiz

http://www.lhj.com/lhj/quiz.jhtml?quizid...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/01/2...

and you are right, you are a teenager and this will all pass. Now go and phone a friend you haven't seen in ages and organize to catch up for a few laughs.

take care.

extra information:
I'm dyslexic as well. It's confuses people when I say "turn left" but I'm pointing right. The pointing finger is telling the truth.

I can relate to you. I'm also ADD. I got the double yammy.
My spelling gets that bad I confuse spell check
JESUS loves you
Yes, go back to school and learn to spell. Really, you'll feel better about bettering yourself!
Eat some chocolate and pop in a good movie.
Get outside and do something. Being physically active raises your serotonin levels in the brain and will naturally help you to feel better.
I hit that phase when I was in High School. I started working out a lot. It cheered me up because I lost weight which allowed me to be more confident and make new friends.
Find a hobby or something you can enjoy other than that all I can say is that it will pass. Time eases everything.
Ey, dude, if you can't get a girlfriend, and you want to waste your time, go to www.liveleak.com . It's better than the news. If you like the military, that is the way you should waste your time.
yah i know what u mean.
exercise it raises your endorphens which makes you happier. i dance when im sad and i soon get ovr it

be bored with a friend
read!
ddr
homework, might as well kill it
climb a tree
ice skate
run
make something
bake
arts and crafts
paint
knit
sew
find a new hobby
journal
um.......sorry i cant help u unless i actually is a friend of urs and knos wat u like to do
do activities that make you happy, whether it be arts and crafts, walking the dog, exercising, whatever. these feelings will pass.
hmmm based from experience, u can do is have a bit of a drink. JUST A BIT!!! not too much. then get out for a while, go to the movies and such. forget about ur so-called bestfriend.

it'll pass. just get out. (^^) goodluck.
first of all, learn how to spell =D
and yes the person above me is right. Jesus loves you and he doesnt think you have a stupid fat nose. try sleeping. then u wont be bored!
something that could help cheer you up is buy yourself a nice gift or watch a very funny movie that usually helps alot. you can find a hobby you will enjoy relax get your mind off your best freind enjoy yourself and you might forget about the bad times you had.
well some times i get that way but i ant a teenageri am 24 plz dont talk about your self like that if u want u can email me at barroom_babyblue@yahoo.com n we can talk if u wanna chat wit somebody k if u need to talk i am here k
Well I am depressed in many ways to and I am in betweem 19-29 years of age. Maybe you could do a scrapboook about yourself and your family maybe that will cheer you up a little, when you see yourself as a baby and looking at picture of how you grow would make you laugh a little I did that when my parents ways going through a devorce and I was in that mood and faz for a long time.I hope this helps good luck and i hope you feel better
GOD BLESS YOU , PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU , THINK OF JESUS WHEN YOUR DOWN , THINK OF A VISION OF HIM ..REMEMBER , JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS!
get out and enjoy the outdoors. find a hobby, something you enjoy doing by yourself. read books
You could take a class on spelling!
You need to entertain your self with new places and people, go to the mall or something and just be friendly to people youll meet some new peepes before you know it or go to a youth meeting at a near by church
go run!
seriously run and listen to some music
run out all your pain/depression/whatever
works for me
Get a hobby!! Try reading or exercising. Be creative, write something, draw something, play an instrument or blast some good music. Find a GOOD friend. Just don't sit around thinking about bad stuff-distract yourself. What do you love to do? Do that!!
Do you have any hobbies or such? Growing up in a small town of about 3,000 people I am able to relate to how you feel. I went through a large number of different hobbies that kept me entertained and helped pass the time. If you sit and think about it I'm sure you will realize that there is something that you like do to and are good at that can keep you away from boredom. As to your nose, our faults usually seem a lot bigger to us than to other people, and true people won't care about your looks anyways. As the old saying goes "Those who matter, don't care, and those who care, don't matter." About your best friend, having a graduating class of 57 can cause a lot of drama considering everyone knew all about everyone Else's personal life, trust me, things like that happened quite often to me and the people I knew. As hard as it may be, the best thing to do would be to forget about this "best friend" and just move on with your life.
Take comfort in the fact that there are a heap of people on ByeDR.com who don't even know you, that care about you and your feelings.
Below is a list of famous people who are Dyslexic. That should cheer you up. Their are some big names there.
http://www.dyslexia.com/qafame.htm...

No comments:

Post a Comment