Sunday, October 25, 2009

''baby fat''?

when its supposed for the baby fat to come off? im 15 and i have really defined high cheekbone, there are short,narrow, and prominent(chiseled), there just perfect, but the doctor says that i still have baby fat. i dont want to have very prominent cheekbones, i think it doesnt look good, what do u think?
Answer:
its not baby fat. its ur structure. and maybe ur just fat. (just siggesting) i doubt it tho. :)
What's wrong with having prominent cheekbones, I thought that was a beautiful trait. I love my cheekbones.
when you hit puberty
I think they call it "baby fat" is because when you are young you grow outwards before you grow upwards.Therefore as you grow up faster in your teens it's leans you out. Thats what I think anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment