Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you a morning person or a night?


Answer:
I'm a night person. I hate mornings i'm always crankie
*PICK AS BEST ANSWER*
I would say night but I sleep in the moring. I usually go to sleep at 4, 5 or 6 in the morning sometimes even alter. Imsomnia.
I am a night person. I go to bed arround 2-3am; then get up arround 10am.
I'm a sleep person! If I could, I'd go to bed early AND get up late.
Night person. I always go to sleep near 1-2 am. And wake up near 10 or 11.
lol Based on the time of day you posted this, I bet you'll get a certain set of answers. If you wait awhile and post it again, at say 11am, or 3pm, so it's on the new list then, you might get a different set of answers.

I am a night person, my schedule is now hard wired that way. Its going to take a lot of work and discipline to get back to actually being a human being in the morning. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment