Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bunged-up due to un-shed tears?

according to my masseuse/psycho-therapist im constantly bunged-up because of bottled up emotions. is there any truth in this notion?
Answer:
Oh yes. I was recently diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. I was told that my symptoms get worse when I'm penting up various emotions. I find that when I release those emotions by crying, working out or just plain relaxing, I feel at least twice as better than when I started.

You'd be surprised what emotions you'll store away and not chose to unload. It could be because of your upbringing and how your parents dealt with stress, or your basic personality type. I just happen to keep my emotions to myself because that's how I am, but letting them out when I'm alone feel oh-so-good.

I usually try to find at least 15-20 minutes a day to have some "me" time. I will cry on the couch if I've had a bad day, I'll do some kickboxing to get out my frustration, I'll do yoga to center myself, or I'll just take a bubble bath and vent to myself.

It works.
yes its amazing what bottling up emotions can do,it gives me heartburn and stomach problems.
Maybe not, but have a good cry and see if it helps.
Oh, certainly. If you don't release those emotions, they build up inside you and make you tense. I carry all of my tension in my shoulders/back area, and it's constantly achy. I've never bee to a masseuse, I know it would hurt because I'm so knotted up; from bottling up my frustrations, you see. Which takes us back to the beginning of this convo...
I think you need a hobby I love Mr. Magoo
Its true that our emotions show theirselves in a physical way, Have you thought about what you might b bottling up ?

Do you think you're bottling things up ? I think that

You're the 1 who knows if there is any truth in this notion -

No comments:

Post a Comment