Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can anyone tell me how i can grow taller?

When i was in my puberty b/n 15-18 i used to work hard stuff like helping my dad when he was building a house now i fear that it have affected my height i am 20yrs now and 5"5' male. can any one tell me how to grow taller.coz i don't feel like this is my height , i was growing taller very fast before i started doing hard stuff.
Answer:
Hard work does not make you stop growing, and nothing will increase your height now
Sorry dude you are 99% (probably 100%) done growing...you are just a short guy...not the end of the world. There is nothing you can do to grow taller once you have reached adult hood...when you were younger you could have taken human growth hormone, but that only works until you reach adulthood.
drink milk and buy some platform shoes
Boys continue to grow tall until 21 but after 18 they will only grow taller a little bit so i think that if you will grow any taller it will be minimal.
my dear boy don't hesitate yourself that your height is so short.
it doesn't a big matter to worry about. instead of worrying show all your concentration on your studies. for eg: sachin tendulkar. he is short only . but his achievements goes for high. it is boundless. like that you can also do one day in a specified field. so be happy with what u have and what u are.
Accept your height now or you will have self issue problems later. I am tall, most of my friends are a lot smaller than you, its not an issue.Just be the best person you can and remember the best things in life come in little packages.
Please look at this web site it may help.You cant and nor do you need to grow taller .
http://www.drmirkin.com/morehealth/9453....

No comments:

Post a Comment