Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Caffeine Sensitvity?

It seems like whenever I have coffee or anything containing caffeine that I become overly hyper and restless to the point of feeling dizzy. The affect can last well into the night. Is there such thing as being overly sensitive to caffeine? What are some other pick-me-ups in the morning that I can try?
Answer:
Have you tried taking a daily vitamin. I take womens one daily in the morning and I am energized throughout the day. You could also eat an apple each morning for breakfast. Apples give you energy.
i found a amazing site about this the other day, i really cant remember what it was called, i got it from google typing in "caffine allergy" it was really good you should have a look.
vitamin B complex is good for your body and gives you energy.
You may be oversensitive to caffeine if you have high blood pressure. Try something decaf or a fruit drink instead.
How old are ya. At 17 I did feel weakened after drinking caffeine. Gave it up for a few years (am 24 yearss old now) and didn't notice a slump in energy levels anymore. Difference is back then I used powdered coffee and was on anti-biotics and now I use fresh ground coffee. If you do drink coffee, do as the previous answers suggested and try to have some sugar in the form of fruits. The body requires nutrients to process caffeine. Have some cheese (in a sandwich or roll) with the coffee to weaken its effects and after an hour or 2 eat some fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment