Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can animals get drunk or high? If so what would a drunk dog do?

Yesterday I filled my dogs water bowl with some vodka mixed with tequila
Answer:
Yes animals could get drunk. Here's the proof...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...
well, what did she do then?

I've heard of dogs getting drunk on beer before, so I'm guessing they can get drunk and high
drunk elephant tried to kill Buddha.
I'm sorry but that is cruel. It can kill your dog, not to mention give him liver damage. Yes, they get drunk and high like humans, but it's still really cruel to do.
Yes they will get drunk and fall over the same as we do.
Not a good idea to give them anything...!!!
My dad got our dog drunk awhile back. (Fed her a WHOLE 6 pack)
But all she did was walk sideways and her eyes were bloodshot. She didn't do anything harmful.
But it is harmful to their health so please do not give your dog beer anymore!!
Yes, they can. And it affects them more than humans, they can even die.
Drunk animals behave the way the drunk people do: vomit, do stupid things, lost coordination.
I thought that giving alcohol to animals was prohibited? Were are the animal protection services?
yes like human,it'll sleep when drunk.
yeah they can......well i've seen a drunk dog from beer but if i was you i'd remove this question cause if like animal protestor people see this you could get in so much crap like time in jail lol but i was juss like a drunk person
My cat has gotten uber stoned on cat nit that count?
OF COURSE THEY CAN. THEY'D DO SAME THING WE DO WHEN WERE DRUNK. TRIP AND FALL, SLEEP, BUMP INTO **** ETC...
It is often "FATAL" to get a dog drunk.
It's not very nice to get animals stoned but I do have a rotti that's an alcoholic give him an unopened can of rum and he plays with it until he puts a hole in it then sleeps all night no barking his snoring is another story
I checked all the answerer's for fun %26 well I,ve heard that been done %26 that is so cruel, shame on you.
Hi!
I asked my dad about thAt same question also. What he related to me was his experience when he was still a teen. He %26 his peers were drinking beer--- just plain ol' beer, and were really annoyed of a dog that kept on barking and howling. 'Coz of their anger, they choked the thing with one whole bottle of beer. "And ya'know what the dog did?" It howled like a broken siren, it even barked while it was howling(well that's what what my dad said). He also said the dog could even walk backwards!
But hey, that's what I heard...
that is awful y did you do that?
i don't think a dog would be dumb enough to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment