Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can alcohol make you swell up?

I was at a party last night. Now i've been drinking socially for a year now so i'm not completely new to it. I had three drinks. The first was from a bottle...i think it was Bacardi? The next was some sort of sour apple liquor and juice. The third was liquor and sprite.

Extra details that might matter?
-I'm a guy
-It was a dance party.
-It was VERY hot and crowded
-We had been waiting in the cold (30deg) for 30min before getting inside
-There was a fog machine


After about 2 hours I noticed my fingers felt stiff. I looked down and my fingers had swollen. My watch and wristband were all of a sudden tight now too. I went to bathroom and noticed minor swelling in my face. I'm assuming my whole body was swollen. I didn't feel any different except for the fact that since my fingers were swollen my sense of touch was dull and my fingers were hard to move.

After the party (~2hrs later), the swelling was completely gone.

What happened to me?
Answer:
It can cause swelling. Too much of anything is not good.
it'll make you throw up and smell like sh it

No comments:

Post a Comment